ATButtonsToolbar is component which creates ATButton's on it, this looks like toolbar.
It don't support creating toolbar in IDE design time. You need to call methods:
- AddButton: to add usual button, specify here ImageIndex, Caption (caption won't show), Hint, OnClick
- AddDropdown: to add button which looks like arrow-down, specify here PopupMenu, menu will show on click
- AddSep: to add button which is disabled and looks like "|" separator line
- UpdateControls: this makes items placement, you must call it after changes (also after ImageList size is changed)
- Use props ButtonCount and Buttons[i] to get ATButton's from component.
- Use Buttons[i].Free to delete buttons.
- To make vertical toolbar, set prop KindVertucal to True. In the vertical mode, don't add buttons of kind "dropdown arrow only", they won't paint ok, and it makes no sence.
Author: Alexey Torgashin
MPL 2.0 or LGPL.
Homepage at github is https://github.com/Alexey-T/ATButtons
Tested on: Win32 (Windows 7), Linux GTK2 / QT (Ubuntu 14.04), macOS (10.8).