From Lazarus wiki
- Lazarus known issues (things that will never be fixed) - A list of interface compatibility issues
- Win32/64 Interface - The winapi interface for Windows 95/98/Me/2K/XP/Vista, but not CE
- Windows CE Interface - For Pocket PC and Smartphones
- Carbon Interface - The Carbon interface for Mac OS X
- Cocoa Interface - The Cocoa interface for Mac OS X
- Qt Interface - The Qt 4 interface for Unixes, Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux-based PDAs
- GTK1 Interface - The gtk1 interface for Unixes, Mac OS X (X11), Windows
- GTK2 Interface - The gtk2 interface for Unixes, Mac OS X (X11), Windows
- GTK3 Interface - The gtk3 interface for Unixes, Mac OS X (X11), Windows
- fpGUI Interface - Based on the fpGUI library, which is a cross-platform toolkit completely written in Object Pascal
- Custom Drawn Interface - A cross-platform LCL backend written completely in Object Pascal inside Lazarus. The Lazarus interface to Android.
Platform specific Tips
- Windows Programming Tips - Desktop Windows programming tips.
- Linux Programming Tips - How to execute particular programming tasks in Linux
- OS X Programming Tips - Lazarus installation, useful tools, Unix commands, and more...
- WinCE Programming Tips - Using the telephone API, sending SMSes, and more...
- Android Programming - For Android smartphones and tablets
- iPhone/iPod development - About using Objective Pascal to develop iOS applications
Interfaces Development Articles
- Carbon interface internals - If you want to help improving the Carbon interface
- Windows CE Development Notes - For Pocket PC and Smartphones
- Adding a new interface - How to add a new widget set interface
- LCL Defines - Choosing the right options to recompile LCL
- LCL Internals - Some info about the inner workings of the LCL
- Cocoa Internals - Some info about the inner workings of the Cocoa widgetset
This interface uses the native support in Free Pascal for direct communication with Objective-C was added through the Objective Pascal dialect.
Located here: Roadmap#Status_of_features_on_each_widgetset