An extensive list of community-contributed units for Free Pascal is available at the Free Pascal site. Contributed Units for Lazarus are listed at Components and Code examples. Another extensive archive of units for Lazarus is provided with the Lazarus Code and Component Repository.
Additional contributed units
- WOL: Window Object Library, an object library of windows written in object pascal and wolgui library and RAD for free pascal
- Free Pascal Contributed Units
- Lazarus Code and Component Repository
- OpenGPSX, Lazarus Component for GPS interface programming
- PascalSCADA, a set of Lazarus components supporting the development of industrial applications
- CurlPas and TidyPas, bindings and object-oriented wrapper for LibCURL and HTML-tidy.