This is Lazarus por of TurboPower FlashFiler Database.
I used the version tpflashfiler_2_13 from SourceForge (https://sourceforge.net/projects/tpflashfiler/).
Detailed help and documentation files are located there.
More port infos are in sourcelaz\LazConvertReadMe.txt
Use this thread  in Lazarus forum for questions.
- Download from Lazarus-CCR  or as zip-file from one-drive .
- Use package file lazff2.lpk from folder packages.
1. Start bin\ffserver.exe
2. Make 2 db-aliases in ffserver [ffserver-Menu > Config > Aliases ...]
Alias: Path: mythicdb yourfolder\flashfiler\examples\mythicdb Tutorial yourfolder\flashfiler\examples
3. Open FlashFiler Server General Configuration Dialog
[ffserver-Menu > Config > General ...] 4. In configuration dialog Enter for Server name:
local then Click Ok.
5. Now the server "local" appears in Servers listview. Click on it and start it.
6. Now open any example from examples-folder and compile, run and enjoy it.
Attention: EmbeddedServer-Examples don't work!
State of the Lazarus port
10.12.2016: Client components are Working. Server-Engine component (TffServerEngine) has error so you need server binaries compiled with delphi. Tested with Windows 7, Lazarus 1.6.3, fpc 3.0.
11.03.2017: Now the server components are working. I must test and change somethings and upload it to lazarus-ccr.
[11.03.2017 Done] 1. Solve server-engine component (TffServerEngine) error. The error is located in fflldict.pas-file in _procedure_TffDataDictionary.ReadFromStream(S : TStream);
It is stream reading error with caused by functions ReadString and ReadInteger. I could not solve it, maybe someone with better skills can do it.
Same as TurboPower FlashFiler (MPL 1.1.)
Lazarus Port Soner a.
tpflashfiler_2_13-20161210  (The new version with working server component is still not uploaded. This and the version from CCR is old alpha version).