Fshcomp are a various input edit LGPL components for Lazarus.
- Currency edit
- String edit
- Integer edit
These components were designed for cross-platform applications.
LGPL (please contact the author if the LGPL doesn't work with your project licensing)
A zip file with the component can be downloaded from the Lazarus CCR sourceforge site.
- 22.214.171.124 first version on Lazarus CCR
- 126.96.36.199 Updated to work with Lazarus 0.9.29 and tested on linux
Dependencies / System Requirements
Issues: Tested on Windows and linux.
- Create the directory lazarus/components/fshcomp
- On this directory, unzip the files from zip file
- Open lazarus
- Open the package fshcomp.lpk with Component/Open package file (.lpk)
- (Click on Compile only if you don't want to install the component into the IDE)
- Click on Install