Lazarus 1.10.0 release notes
From Free Pascal wiki
Lazarus 1.10.0 is not yet released. This page is under construction!
- commits: xxx
- log: svn log -r xxxx:xxxx
- resolved bug tracker issues: xxx
- 1 LCL Interfaces Changes
- 2 LCL Changes
- 3 IDE Changes
- 4 IDE Interfaces Changes
- 5 Components
- 6 Changes affecting compatibility
- 7 Previous release notes
LCL Interfaces Changes
- Old behaviour: No warning on using MouseEntered
- New behaviour: Warning: Symbol "MouseEntered" is deprecated: "use MouseInClient instead"
- Reason: Delphi compatibility
- Remedy: use property MouseInClient instead
IDE Interfaces Changes
- New property Options of type set, currently with ocoMacRetinaMode as the only member. If set, ocoMacRetinaMode determines that the OpenGL controls will use retina support (high resolution mode).
Changes affecting compatibility
TCustomComboBox.ReadOnly was deprecated
- Old behavior: When True, only items from the list are accepted, by direct selection from the list or AutoComplete.
- New behavior: it does nothing and will be removed.
- Reason: Delphi-compatibility, confusing naming, WS compatibility (different behavior on Win32/Qt/Gtk)
- Remedy: Use extended styles for the same feature.