Page Of Code Sites
' Major sites for Pascal, Delphi and Kylix code '
- If you have some favorite sites that aren't here, please add them.
Super Sites with Components
- http://pascal-central.com/ special for Mac OS
Verry good sources, tools, docs: http://assarbad.net/en/stuff/
Delphi Free Component Index
(links seems obsolete? Somebody knows if a copy is available?) HUGE index of free components (download a zipped version below) Download zipped free component index another mirror
Other major sites
- http://www.friends-of-fpc.org/ Friends of Free Pascal
- http://www.silvioprog.com.br/ Several samples for Free Pascal/Lazarus
- www.delphi3000.com/ (site is dead, remove?)
- www.delphicity.net/ (site is dead, remove?)
- http://www.bsdg.org/resources/turbopower.html Listing of Turbopower's SF releases
- http://www.q3.nu/trucomania/ Tips for Delphi programming (English & Spanish)
- http://www.drbob42.com/delphi/index.htm Dr. Bob's Delphi Clinic
- http://www.pazcal.com/modules/news/ delphi & pascal open source programming
- http://www.trsek.com 340 source pascal code - game, mathematics, graphics, homework
- http://www.freepascal.ru Articles and a forum for Russian users FreePascal
- http://www.Corpsman.de Lots of Delphi and Lazarus programs / tutorials and components
SWAG is an archive of tips and example programs for Turbo Pascal/Borland Pascal and early Delphi. Much of it is still applicable to today's Object Pascal - and much is obsolete...
- http://gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html (broken link)
- http://www.bsdg.org/swag/index.html (broken link)
GraphiX, Games, DirectX, OpenGL, OpenAL, SDL
- http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com - PGD(Pascal Game Developement)
- http://www.delphigamer.com - DelphiGamer Magazine & Games Showcase
- http://jedi-sdl.pascalgamedevelopment.com - SDL Headers for FreePascal/Lazarus, Delphi, GNU Pascal, TMT Pascal, and others
- http://www.afterwarp.net - Asphyre DirectX-based game component tools
- http://www.micrel.cz/Dx - Unofficial updated DirectX game components
- http://www.delphi3d.net - OpenGL, Graphics, etc.
- http://www.delphigl.com/index2.php - OpenGL, Graphics, etc.
- http://www.sulaco.co.za - OpenGL, Graphics, etc.
- http://www.noeska.com - OpenGL, OpenAL, Graphics
- http://www.noeska.com/doal - OpenAL Headers
- http://glscene.sourceforge.net/index.php - OpenGL library for Delphi, Kylix and Lazarus
- http://www.sulaco.co.za/quake2 - The famous Quake2 game code translated to Object Pascal
- http://www.clootie.ru - DirectX Headers for C++Builder, Delphi and FreePascal/Lazarus
- http://zeoslib.sourceforge.net/ native database access across different platforms, go-to http://zeos.firmos.at/ to see Zeoslib forum.
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fibl FreeIBComponents package porting for Lazarus.
- http://source.online.free.fr SQLitePass components allowing connection to databases created with Kexi or SQLite Administrator.
- http://www.progdigy.com/modules.php?name=UIB Database components for Firebird, Interbase and Yaffil
- http://www.instantobjects.org Object Pascal ORM (Delphi only at the moment)
- tiOPF (Techinsite Object Persistence Framework) is a object-to-database mapping and persistence framework. It supports Free Pascal and Delphi, has support for 10+ database backends, and 1600+ unit tests run every three hours, to make sure everything stays super stable. tiOPF has been open-sourced since 1999. You can find its website at http://tiopf.sourceforge.net
- FBLib is a Firebird and Interbase database component suite. It works with Free Pascal, Delphi and Kylix. It also includes the Firebird/Interbase management & services components (backup, server info, user admin etc). It also has other components that add functionality like metadata extraction (DDL), script execution and export data to HTML or SQL.
- http://extpascal.googlecode.com ExtPascal is a framework for Delphi/Lazarus/FreePascal to develop RIA/Web2/AJAX applications based on Ext JS library
- http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/pascal/ curl is a command line tool for transferring files with URL syntax
- http://z505.com/powtils/idx.shtml Free Pascal Web Units allow you to write CGI programs
- http://synapse.ararat.cz/index.htm The SYNAPSE library aims to create a complete library of classes and functions
- http://webrad.sourceforge.net/ WebRAD is a web application development framework and library of components for Delphi/Kylix that replaces HTML editing with a drag-and-drop approach. (dead delphi/kylix project, good to port)
- http://www.benibela.de/sources_en.html#internettools Internet Tools is a set of libraries for webpage processing: a html/xml parser with sax/dom-like interface, a XPath 2 / XQuery expression engine, CSS 3 selectors, xml pattern-matching and a http/s connection wrapper (around synapse and wininet)
- http://lazreport.sourceforge.net LazReport it's based on the FreeReport project. This generator it's very fast. LazReport it'nt compatible with FastReport and FreeReport
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/braslib/ Braslibrary is a report and others components pack for Delphi and Lazarus. It´s alfa release and have a lot of problems, but have a greath potential (p.e. justified text)
- http://reportman.sourceforge.net ReportManager (Delphi only)
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fxds Desicion Cube Components (Delphi only)
- http://log4delphi.sourceforge.net/ Log Components (Delphi only at the moment)
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/mtdorb MTDORB is a free and open source ORB implementation for Delphi and Kylix. It is intended to be a fully compliant implementation of the CORBA 2.3 standard. Currently in doesn't compile with Free Pascal, but work has started to make it FPC compatible.
- Using LAM/MPI in FreePascal: a message with source code from C. Cremers:
http://www.lam-mpi.org/MailArchives/lam/2002/01/3698.php (http://www.win.tue.nl/~ccremers/pascalmpi/index.html is obsolete!)
- http://mc-computing.com/Languages/ A "Rosetta Stone" site that compares how to perform various tasks in different languages.
- http://www-rab.larc.nasa.gov/nmp/nmpLinks.htm Numerical Methods in Pascal
- http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/articles/ Some programming articles written for the Toolbox magazine. Included in this page is the OOP (Object Oriented Programming) chapter from Borland’s Turbo Pascal product. The OOP theory in that chapter is still very relevant today.
How to Write Source Code
Why? Because the code you write should be read with ease by others and even youself.
- http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/ - 'Assembly Language Programing'
- http://www.wotsit.org/ - 'Programer's file format collection'
- http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html/ GNU
- http://www.cs.utah.edu/dept/old/texinfo/ The Gnu Info Tree
- http://www.rosettacode.org/ (or more directly http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:Pascal)- Simple tasks in many languages; Pascal is sorely under-represented for such a readable language. MediaWiki, so anyone can contribute!