- RxLib for Lazarus is a set of components that support building of flexible and robust user interfaces. It contains some of the components of the well known RxLib for Delphi.
The package can be downloaded from the Lazarus CCR SourceForge site.
The component is available on Lazarus CCR's svn repository:
Dependencies / System Requirements
Tested on Linux. Changes to be made:
- Canvas.BrushCopy is used. You should replace this with a call to Canvas.CopyRect.
- Add Types to the uses in rxdbgrid.pas and rxtoolbar.pas
An updated version will be posted as soon as possible.
- Place sources in a subdirectory of <$LazarusDir>/components.
- In Components -> Open Package File, open rxnew.lpk.
- Compile the component to verify that everything is ok.
- Install and let Lazarus rebuild.
If someone knows how the authors can be contacted, please tell us. My russian is not too good.