- RxLib for Lazarus contains some of the components of the well known RxLib for Delphi.
The package can be downloaded from the Lazarus CCR SourceForge site.
Dependencies / System Requirements
Tested on Linux. Changes to be made:
- Canvas.BrushCopy is used. You should replace this with a call to Canvas.CopyRect.
- Add Types to the uses in rxdbgrid.pas and rxtoolbar.pas
An updated version will be posted as soon as possible.
- Place sources in a subdirectory of <$LazarusDir>/components.
- In Components -> Open Package File, open rxnew.lpk.
- Compile the component to verify that everything is ok.
- Install and let Lazarus rebuild.
If someone knows how the authors can be contacted please tell us. My russian is not too good.