From Lazarus wiki
- Name: Alexey Torgashin.
- Location: Russia.
Main field of interest in Lazarus: LCL and its controls.
I've improved in Lazarus:
- LCL: TTreeView: implemented MultiSelectStyle opts
- LCL: TShape: added shapes: triangles, 5-angle star
- LCL: TArrow: added custom arrow angle
- LCL: TTreeView: implement Tooltips
- LCL: LConvEncoding refactor
- LCL: added function Dialogs.InputQuery with array parameters (like Delphi XE)
- LCL: added buttons+colors to Calculator dialog
- LCL: TImage: added StretchInEnabled/StretchOutEnabled, KeepOriginXYWhenClipped
- LCL: TImage: added OnPaintBackground
- LCL: TPanel: added BevelColor
- LCL: TListView: added CustomSort
- LCL: TTreeView: implement HotTrack
- LCL: TTreeView: implement auto-scrolling up/down during drag-drop
- LCL: implement mouse wheel horizontal scrolling (OnMouseWheelHorz, OnMouseWheelLeft, OnMouseWheelRight)
- Components: PlotFunction: added LineWidth props
- SynEdit: added 2-3 features to SynEdit (at the time when I needed it, new caret shape and showing of some unprinted chars)
- Ide: added keymapping, like Mac keymap with replaced Ctrl->Command
- Ide: added TextHint usage to 4-6 forms
- Ide: added treeview (was listbox) to "New project" dialog
- Ide: made help in refactoring Project Inspector (I removed ++ button and moved its funcs into submenu of + btn), Package Manager (same work)
- Ide: added "Manifest options" form, added 3-4 options for manifest
- Widgetset: Carbon+Cocoa: fixed Canvas.LineTo, Canvas.TextOut
- Widgetset: Win32: TTabControl/TPageControl: implement TabWidth/TabHeight
- Widgetset: Gtk2: major fix to allow Ru chars input, if app starts with Ru keyboard layout active
- Widgetset: Win32/Carbon/Cocoa/Gtk/Gtk2/Qt: implement mouse wheel horiz scrolling
- I have very detailed SynWrite editor. It has many plugins. And 190+ syntax lexers.
- CudaText is the new editor on ATSynEdit, it has json config files instead of options dialogs. Shares lexers with SynWrite.