please stop creating redirects. We want to have articles in our wiki and not redirectes (at least not more redirects than articles). Thanks. Regards --Swen 21:04, 27 June 2014 (CEST)
- A redirect that makes a red link turn blue and will also prevent creation of double articles sound most useful to me... Redirects do not 'count' in article-numbering. Most wiki's use them. Has case-sensitivity for the first letter been turned on 'recently' (default=off) ? = Arent 21:14, 27 June 2014 (CEST)
- "A redirect that makes a red link turn blue and will also prevent creation of double articles sound most useful to me..."
- Why not just correct wrong link?
I think you are a little wrong with creating Category:Copyright history and including in it page Android Programming/kr
See history of both pages /kr and /ko
- 4 September 2012 Heennavi created page with wrong suffix /kr
- He edited that page few times.
- Less then over two hours he copied page to new page with right suffix /ko
- In July 2015 I cleaned old page with wrong suffix /kr and prepared it for deleting.
So that what you did is not saving of "history of copyright" but is saving of "history of errors". I believe that before making any changes, first need to look very well what and why already was done.
- I noticed some pages that were copy/pasted from some other page instead of moved in the list of Pages for deletion. If pages get deleted, so is the history. One of those pages was How To Write Lazarus Component which was corrected after a bit of trouble. I started walking through Pages for deletion to see if more pages with similar history were likely to get deleted and included them in Copyright history. Removing history (accidentally) is not a good idea. Removing case different redirects is also imho not a good idea. - Arent (talk) 15:54, 3 July 2016 (CEST)