IDE Window: Choose Key Mapping Scheme
From Lazarus wiki
The Tools > Options > Editor > Key Mappings Dialog allows you to choose the preset key mapping schemes for hotkeys in the IDE.
Presets exist for:
- Lazarus default: this is "Windows" preset on Windows/Linux, and "macOS (Apple style)" on macOS
- Classic: preset with hotkeys similar to Borland's IDE
- macOS, Apple style: preset with hotkeys modelled on Apple Xcode
- macOS, Lazarus style: preset based on "Apple style" with some keys overridden (eg "Goto line start/end")
- Default adapted to macOS: this is "Windows" preset adapted to macOS, so that all keys "Ctrl" are replaced to "Meta" (for example, Ctrl+O becomes Meta+O)
For a detailed explanation of the preset key mapping schemes, see Lazarus IDE Shortcuts.