IDE Window: Divider Drawing Divider Draw
From Free Pascal wikiJump to navigationJump to search
English (en) │
This is part of the online help for the IDE.
It describes the section: "Editor" / "Divider drawing". You can open the described dialog in your IDE via:
- The menu: "Tools" => "Options" / Editor options ...
- The source-editor pop-up menu: "Editor properties ...
- Lazarus 0.9.26
- This option will draw a horizontal line based on the code folding level you specified.
- If you set this option to 1, the editor will draw a horizontal divider line in the editor after the 'end' keyword of each method. This is very handy if you want a visual cue where methods start and end.
- If you set this option to 2, it will draw another horizontal line after the 'end' keyword of any nested begin..end block inside methods.
- The higher you set the value the more nested begin..end blocks will be included.
- Lazarus 0.9.28
Allows to draw a vertical line at the end of selected structures. E.g draw a line after each procedure. See Divider drawing