From Free Pascal wiki
Thank you for your attention. I use to develop professional software for biomedical research and clinical applications since 1994.
- SimThyr, a simulation program for thyroid homeostasis.
- SPINA Thyr, a diagnostic application for calculating constant parameters of endocrine feedback control systems.
- CyberUnits, a cross-platform class library for high-performance computer simulations in life sciences and systems research.
- PUMA Repository, a collection of Pascal units for medical informatics.
- TRURL, a suite of RPN calculators written in Object Pascal and a free RPN engine for easy creation of your own calculators with Lazarus