Brook for Free Pascal
Brook framework is the Free Pascal framework for web applications. It's pure Pascal. You don't need to leave your preferred programming language.
It's complete: simple actions or configurable actions for database access, advanced routing features, wizard for Lazarus, support for i18n, high compatibility with JSON structures, easy and elegant REST implementation, plugins for varied needs, extensible and decoupled brokers... In fact, you have several reasons to adopt Brook as your web development framework.
- Advanced routes management – Actions are performed by means of routes. Brook knows how to receive a request and choose the correct URL and the correct method to reply to it.
- Integrated data persistance – Brook offers a table object where data can be handled. Less instantiations, less coding, with an elegant syntax.
- JSON native support – JSON is widespred in the web for data exchange purposes. You will really appreciate Brooks' good JSON support.
- REST architecture support – REST is an architecture able to simplify and standardize data requests and replies. Brook is powerful even if you don't use REST – but you will want to use it.
- Lazarus wizards for installation and usage - With Lazarus, development is easier; with the Brook wizards, only a few clicks are required to start and configure your Brook projects.
- dOPF – This plugin is sleek, intuitive and fast object persistence for faster and easier database development.
- RUtils – This plugin offers some general purpose routines on string conversions, parsings, encodings and others.
- JTemplate – This plugin helps you to fill variables in a template file.
- QTemplate – This plugin implements an alternative to FPTemplate engine.
- EasyRSS – This plugin is the easiest way of Pascal developers provide news updating services in their applications.
- XMailer – This plugin offers a really simple way to send e-mails using Free Pascal..
- AlgEx – This plugin helps you to process algebric expressions passed as string.
- Captcha – This plugin provides the handling of verification images, usually to block bot access in login pages.
- MGeoIP – This plugin allows you to identify the name of country or city which IPs come from.
- ConvUtils – This plugin allows you to convert one measure (centimeters, inches, liters etc.) to another.
- HtmlDoc – Whith this plugin you can write headers, body and other relevant tags using Object Pascal.
- LJGridUtils – This plugin offers easy conversion from LCL to JSON and vice versa.
Get started, documentation, license, download and others details here.