Difference between revisions of "Extended Components"
From Free Pascal wiki
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 23:18, 19 December 2012
Extended Components are DELPHI and LAZARUS components.
There are most visual components in the package. The color change when we focus on them. They are :
- A data list linked to data with its relations-ships extension
- A label which can be setted to the edits, to be colored on focus on edit
- Some number’s edits
- Some color’s edits
- Some data dates
- Some data text
- Some data Memo
- Some DB Images, DB Imagelists, Pictures’ combos
- A data navigator, with searching and record moving
- A data search edit for a duplicating field
- A data grid with better editing on columns
- A data combo which can insert a non-existing field
- Fortes Report automation
There are buttons components too. They optimize and unify the images of the buttons.