- Allegro Game Framework - cross-platform
- Castle Game Engine - 2D and 3D cross-platform Pascal game engine
- Choosing a Game Engine
- Game Engines
- Game Frameworks
- Graphics libraries
- Lazarus- Game Developers Edition Proposal
- nxPascal - lightweight 3D game engine
- Peg Solitaire - a Lazarus game tutorial
- Projects using Lazarus - Games
- ZenGL - Pascal cross-platform game development library
- Implements the game loop, resource managers and other complex subsystems as networking communications, user interfaces and configuration systems.
- Implements complex data structures, such as maps, particle systems and actors.
- Implements tools as editors and data managers.
All these subsystems would affect in gameplay aspects as movement, scoring or even genre. You can read this Wikipedia page for more information.
Here's a list of game engines that are Pascal/Delphi based or have Pascal binding libraries.
|Castle Game Engine||castle-engine.sourceforge.io||FPC||2D & 3D, all platforms supported|
|Quad-Engine||quad-engine.com||Delphi/FPC/C#/C++||v0.9.0 (Diamond) 2018-01-15|
|TERRA Game Engine||github.com/Relfos/TERRA-Engine||Delphi/FPC/Oxygene||2D & 3D, all platforms supported|
|nxPascal||github.com||FPC/Delphi||For now only OpenGL is supported. No android or other mobile support yet.|
|g2mp||github.com||FPC||Ideologically replaced Dan Jet X, multiplatform, editor- and code-based development|
|Andorra 2D||sourceforge.net||Delphi||Last update 2008|
|CAST II Game Engine||http://www.casteng.com/||Delphi||Alive? last update 2011|
|Brtech1||PascalGameDevelopment.com||FPC||Not really available as an engine or library. Many videos can be found on youtube though.|
|GameMaker: Studio||www.yoyogames.com||N/A||Yes, it's not really a game engine library. But it's a game engine and studio written in Delphi. Special Pascal proud.|
|MinGRo||SourceForge||FPC||Designed for old-school style games. Still work in progress. Build with Allegro.pas.|
|ZGameEditor||www.zgameeditor.org||FPC/Delphi||use OpenGL for graphics and a real time synthesizer for audio|
|SO Engine||github.com||Delphi/FMX||Small Crossplatform (Win, Android, iOs) indy engine with formatters, animations, intersections and etc.|
|DGLE||github.com||Delphi/FPC/C#/C++||Powerful free open source cross-platform game engine.|
|raylib||raylib pascal binding||FPC||A simple and easy-to-use raylib library|
|PGF||The Phoenix Game Framework||FPC/Delphi||Inactive, helping in the creation of 2D and 3D games in pascal|
|ZenGL||ZenGL GitHub mirror||FPC/Lazarus/Delphi||Inactive, Cross-platform game development library written in Pascal|
These engines simulate the physical world (collisions, trajectories etc). Not really game engines per se, but could certainly be used in games.
|Box2D-Delphi||code.google.com||FPC/Delphi||This is Delphi implementation of Box2d library|
|Kraft||github.com||FPC/Delphi||Pascal native physics engine by Benjamin Rosseaux.|