From Free Pascal wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Deutsch (de) │
English (en) │
suomi (fi) │
français (fr) │
русский (ru) │
The Lazarus component library or LCL is very similar to Delphi's VCL (Visual Component Library). Most Lazarus units, classes and properties have the same name and functionality as their equivalents in Delphi. This makes porting Delphi applications to Lazarus relatively easy.
- LCL documentation - On line help for LCL (work in progress).
- LCL Components - Tutorials about the standard LCL components such as TMainMenu, TButton, TComboBox, TTimer, etc. Complements and links to the reference docs.
- The LCL in various platforms - A brief discussion about LCL features which behave differently in different platforms.
- LCL Tips - Tips and tricks
- LCL Defines - Choosing the right options to recompile LCL
- LCL Code Examples - Example working code for Lazarus.
- LCL Accessibility - Documentation about using making LCL applications accessible