Difference between revisions of "Lazarus-ccr SourceForge repository"
(→Directory owners: added myself to fpspreadsheet maintainers)
(CCR = Code and Component Reportisoty)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This page describes the policy for using the Lazarus
This page describes the policy for using the Lazarus on SourceForge . Anybody porting components to lazarus can ask the [[User:Vincent|Lazarus CCR project admin]] for write access.
=== Read access ===
=== Read access ===
Revision as of 16:45, 20 January 2014
This page describes the policy for using the Lazarus Code and Component Repository on SourceForge SVN (Lazarus CCR project). Anybody porting components to lazarus can ask the Lazarus CCR project admin for write access.
Everybody has read access to this SVN repository. You can browse the SVN repository at http://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lazarus-ccr/
Unfortunately, at this moment Sourceforge doesn't support restricting access to svn to only a subtree of the complete repository. So we will give write access to the complete svn tree, with the assumption svn committers will only write to their own part of the tree.
If you want to commit something to a part of the tree, for which you are not the maintainer, please contact the maintainer before committing.
Working with the Lazarus-CCR SVN repository
This is a short guide mainly focussing on the URLs and sourceforge specifics. It is not an introduction to the use of SVN.
The Lazarus-CCR is located at https://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lazarus-ccr
The following command will check out the complete tree into the lazarus-ccr subdirectory of your current directory:
svn co https://lazarus-ccr.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lazarus-ccr lazarus-ccr
The fist time you commit something, svn will ask for your password. Use the password, which belongs to your SourceForge account. This password is stored in the svn metadata in the checked out tree and won't be asked the next time.
The following lists shows the directory structure and their maintainers.
- fpbrowser: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- lazimageeditor: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- fpvviewer: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- wikihelp: Christian Ulrich
- fpchess: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- tappytux: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- instantfpc: Mattias Gärtner
- gir2pascal: Andrew Haines
- LazEdit: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- idlparser: Joost van der Sluis
- beepfp: Wimpie Nortje
- csvdocument: Vladimir Zhirov
- freetypepascal: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- fpspreadsheet: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho, Jose Mejuto, Reinier Olislagers
- gradcontrols: Eugen Bolz
- orpheus: User:Phil
- iPhone Laz Extension: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- iOS Designer: Joost van der Sluis
- powerpdf: Jesús Reyes, Christian Ulrich
- rgbgraphics: Tom Gregorovic
- multithreadprocs: Mattias Gärtner
- rtfview: Jesús Reyes
- rx: Aleksy Lagunov, Andrew Ivanov
- svn: Vincent Snijders
- tparadoxdataset: Christian Ulrich
- tvplanit: Christian Ulrich
- virtualtreeview: Christian Ulrich
- Zlibar: Andrew Haines
- manualdocker: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- virtualtreeview-unstable: Luiz Américo Pereira Câmara
- GeckoPort: Jose Mejuto, Joost van der Sluis
- freetype: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- thtmlport: User:Phil
- nvidia-widgets: Darius Blaszyk
- jujiboutils: Julio Jiménez Borreguero
- ZVDateTimeCtrls: Zoran Vučenović
- SpkToolbar: Luiz Américo Pereira Câmara
- cmdlinecfg: Dmitry Boyarintsev
- lclbindings: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
- wst: Inoussa Ouedraogo