Lazarus 1.2 fixes branch
Fixes for 1.2 RC1
Submitted by developer / committer
- r42843 codetools: syntax error if parameter type is missing
- r42844 codetools: fixed parsing var type deprecated bracket close
- r42845 LCL: minor corrections of comments in clipbrd.pp (thanks to Mike Thompson), bug 25033
- r42846 codetools: fix parsing of "specialize SomeGeneric<TypeParams>" as function/operator result (this fixes error with parsing of new objpas generics)
- r42850, r42851: carbon: fix linear gradient drawing
- r42854 LCL: added TPairSplitter.Constraints
- r42856 Debugger: Disable logging of stackdump during unit lookup
- r42859 codetools: fixed removing first unit from second line
- r42865 IDE: fixed complete block, bug 24935
- r42866 IDE: fixed complete block on char, fixed codebrowser check if something changed
- r42868 codetools: fixed checking if resolving edged bracket open is allowed, bug 25045
Submitted by others
Merged revisions for 1.2 RC1
- r42825 Installer, Win: allow "pre-release" in version name (inno setup)
- r42835 IDE: mode matrix: fixed showing targets
- r42838 rpm: fixed handling versions with minus
- r42842 dmg: versions with letters and minus
Roadmap to 1.2
The release process will consist of the following steps.
- Creation of the SVN 1.2 fixes branch (Done 15 Sept 2013)
- Publication of Lazarus 1.1.99 pre-release (Done 18 Sept 2013)
This will be an early alpha of the upcoming 1.2. It will be available to anyone who wants to help testing. Testers should treat this release with similar caution as the daily snapshots. The testing period is scheduled to last 6 to 8 weeks.
- Release of 1.2 RC 1 (Early/Mid November 2013)
This will be the first Release Candidate. We would like to urge all suers to test this version. The testing period is scheduled to last 6 to 8 weeks.
- Release of 1.2 RC 2 (Mid/End December 2013 / Early 2014)
The testing period is scheduled to last 6 to 8 weeks.
- Maybe 1.2 RC 3
An RC 3 may be scheduled, if necessary.
- Release of Lazarus 1.2 (between Feb and Apr 2014)