Lazarus Snapshots Downloads
Snapshots are nightly builds of lazarus using the latest available sources and with the latest fixes and new bugs. There are several lazarus snapshots available:
- Source: Lazarus fixes in zip and bz2
- Source: Lazarus in zip and bz2
- Installer win32: Lazarus fixes + fpc 2.4.4 win32
- Installer win32: Lazarus + fpc 2.4.4 win32 / win32-arm-wince
- Installer win64: Lazarus + fpc 2.4.4 win64
- Linux source rpms: fpc (to create fpc and fpc-src rpms) and lazarus
- Linux i386 rpms: fpc, fpc-src, lazarus
- Linux i386 debs tar: fpc, lazarus
- Linux x86_64 rpms: fpc, fpc-src, lazarus
- Linux x86_64 debs tar: fpc, lazarus
- Mac OS X powerpc dmgs: fpc, fpcsrc and lazarus
- Mac OS X i386 dmgs: fpc, fpcsrc and lazarus
Some mirrors only have a few snapshot types. Look in the table below for details. FPC 2.4.5 available only in Germany mirror.
|Main (old)||http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/||FPC 3|
|USA||http://www.lazarus.maro.net/||Currently not updated|
Change log for snapshot building
- 2011.06.28 Snapshots with new fpc release.
- 2006.08.01: Snapshots for i386-win32, i386-linux and x86_64-linux are built with fpc 2.0.4-rc2, to give more people the opportunity to test this release candidate.
- 2006.08.04: powerpc-darwin snapshot based on fpc 2.0.4-rc2 uploaded.
- 2006.08.13: i386-win32, i386-linux, x86_64-linux and powerpc-darwin snapshots have been built with fpc 2.0.4-rc3
- 2006.10.02: win32 installer comes in two varieties: one with fpc 2.0.4 and one with fpc 2.1.1
- 2007.06.24: win32 and win64 use a patched version of fpc 2.1.5 named 2.1.5-L, see here for details.
- 2007.07: no more patched builds, because all pending patches were merged.
- 2007.09.20: all fpc 2.0.4 snapshots have been replaced by fpc 2.2.0 snapshots.