From Free Pascal wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 19:12, 1 September 2015 by Alextp (talk | contribs) (moved log4delphi to Log4Delphi: case)
Log4Delphi is an Open Source project that aims to produce a high quality and usable logging suite for Borland's Delphi based on the Log4J package from the Apache Software Foundation.
The main goals of the project are:
- Simplicity. Simplicity should drive everything, the suite should be simple to understand and simple to use.
- Loosely based on Log4J. The Log4J package is a mature logging package for the Java Platform. Log4Delphi is based on that package in such a way that those who know and understand Log4J will easily pick up and learn Log4Delphi.
- Finally, Log4Delphi should be flexible enough to easily integrate into new and existing Delphi projects, by following standard Delphi practices.
Licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0
Port to fpc
- TEventLog documentation Built in support for logging in FPC/Lazarus
- LazLogger Logging support supplied with Lazarus
- MultiLog Another FPC/Lazarus logging framework.