Online Package Manager
From Free Pascal wiki
Online Package Manager is a tool that automates the process of installing, upgrading, configuring Lazarus packages.
Dependencies / System Requirements
- FPC 3.0.0 or newer
- Lazarus 1.6.0 or newer
- These versions were available at the time of writing this update.
- Create a directory for the components, such as lazarus\components\onlinepackagemanager.
- In this directory, unzip the files from the zip file.
- Open lazarus
- Open the package onlinepackagemanager.lpk from the main folder with Package/Open package file (.lpk).
- Click Compile then Install.