From Free Pascal wikiJump to navigationJump to search
│ Deutsch (de) │ English (en) │ suomi (fi) │ français (fr) │ русский (ru) │
A TGroupBox is a container that allows a number of objects to be grouped physically and conceptually on a form.
To use a TGroupBox on a form, you can simply select it on the Standard tab of the Component Palette and place it by clicking on the form.
- create a new application and place two TGroupBoxes on your form
- in GroupBox1 insert a TButton Button1 and in GroupBox2 TButton Button2
- put on your form (outside of the groupboxes) two TRadioButton
- change in the object Inspector the caption of RadioButton1 to User and of RadioButton2 to Administrator
- change the property Checked of RadioButton2 to True
- create the OnChange event handler of RadioButton1 by double clicking RadioButton1
- use this handler also for RadioButton2
- choose in the object Inspector RadioButton2'
- now select the tab Events in the object Inspector
- go to the event OnChange and select in the adjacent combobox RadioButton1Change
- make GroupBox2 for user invisible by choosing in the RadioButton
- write following line in the event handler of the RadioButtons in the source editor:
procedure TForm1.RadioButton1Change(Sender: TObject); begin GroupBox2.Visible:=Radiobutton2.Checked; end;
- add still the event handler of the buttons and add some code like:
procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin ShowMessage('User and administrator can click this button'); end; procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject); begin ShowMessage('Only administrator can click this button'); end;
- it shows in the ShowMessage dialog who can press the button
- start your program, it could look like: