Thank you for telling me that I have mistakenly violated the structure rule. Because I do not know how to delete the wrong page, plese delete it if you can.
- Dear Fujimaki-san,
- a wiki allows to move pages (that means, a page gets a new name). So a deletion is not necessary. If I see, that a page got a problematic name, I will correct this automatically. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have questions (or ideas).
- Best regards,
I deleted the page 'real' because the page contained only a redirect. I couldn't see any advantage of the new page. If you have an explanation please let me know. By the way, what do you want to do with the category 'pascal'?
As to a the category 'pascal' it is more that I'm keen on categories in general as a way of helping users find what's available. There is quite a number of pages that are more about Pascal in general rather than fpc so that seemed a good place to start. Hence I see it as a not-specifically-Lazarus-or-fpc-cat. Dejvid 20:16, 9 March 2007 (CET)
- If I look on the pages, where you inserted the category keyword, I see that the category is shown in red (that means, that there is no content behind it). Thats why I asked, if you want to do something special with the category. From my point we don't need this category. This wiki is about Lazarus and Free Pascal. Pascal is always inside there.
- Regarding the 'real' page it's maybe the better solution to move the whole page from 'Real' to 'real'. So we wouldn't need a redirect. I'm not sure what other users think about this. --Swen 23:27, 9 March 2007 (CET)
If you click on the category you will still get all the pages in the category. While it is true that this wiki is specifically about Lazarus and not Pascal in general, there are a number of pages that are not really fpc-Laz specific and need a cat. True, this not the most essential cat but I'm quite new to Lazarus so I don't have the confidence to decide on the most apropriate cats for those pages. Ultimately, IMO, every page should be in at least one cat.
- I have moved the page to 'real' and I also updated the links to this page. --Swen 13:45, 11 March 2007 (CET)
Hallo, ich habe eine kleine Änderung in der Carbon Seite gemacht. Könntest du die Deutsch Seite aktualisieren? Ich möchte sehen, wie die Übersetzung wäre. danke --Sekelsenmat 15:56, 28 June 2007 (CEST)
- Ich habe die Änderungen auf Carbon Interface/de übertragen. Ich bin mir in einem Punkt aber nicht sicher 'able to run lazarus'. Das Carbon Widgetset ist doch ein Teil von Lazarus oder sehe ich das falsch? --Swen 17:18, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
- Ja, the Carbon Interface gehört zu Lazarus. Bei "able to run lazarus", ich meine dass man eine Lazarus compiliert mit Carbon widgetset laufen kann. Ah, und a propos, normalerweise antwortet man in meine Talk page, damit ich eine Message über deine Antwort bekomme. Es ist ein bischen seltsam aber es funktioniert so. --Sekelsenmat 20:22, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
hello, it's me again,
this time, i would like to copy a table from french version of wiki to english version, so i ask you for your agreement
--paulatreides 02:32, 4 July 2007 (CEST)
- If you mean this table Code Conversion Guide/fr#Fichier_Delphi_.2F_Kylix_.C3.A9quivalents_dans_Lazarus, I see no problems (don't forget to change french descriptions to english). --Swen 10:08, 4 July 2007 (CEST)
Hello Swen, I mistaken? on which page? Thank you to say to me so that I see my error :)
Could you explain me quickly the difference beetwen USER and USERTALK, can i use indistinctly the two to speak to someone ?
--paulatreides 00:36, 9 July 2007 (CEST)