you asked "Is 中文（简体）the official chinese translation of 'Chinese' (are the brackets necessary)?", The Answer is: 中文（简体） = Chinese Simplified. So, the brackets is necessary.
- Thanks for your reply. Then we will use these characters. Regards --Swen 13:21, 1 December 2007 (CET)
Please remove the empty pages, I know I can move pages, but since described below, I choose to do it the other way, sorry to have caused you extra work. What now is Toa's Pascal Tutorial should grow into The Object Pascal Tutorial targeting FPC.
- Hello Kees,
- some mouse clicks are not really extra work. The pages are deleted. I think we should change now the link on Lazarus Documentation from Tao Yue to your start page (Object Pascal Introduction?). --Swen 22:52, 26 November 2007 (CET)
I received a USER TALK from you, but I'm not shure if this is the right way to talk back. Since you don't accept e-mail, I'll try it this way (could not find an other way!?).
I've been working wiki-fying Tao Yue's Pascal Tutorial. I more or less kept the original page names, but since they are displayed on top in capitals, I later changed to more logical page names. And after I finished started a renaming cycle for the first pages. Since I didn't want to loose any work, and also had to change the table of contents, and previous/next on these pages, I first made it all work with new pages, afterwards deleted (made empty) the old ones. That's what I tried to accomplish. What is the best way to delete a page? Please reply, so I know you received this message .
Thank you for telling me that I have mistakenly violated the structure rule. Because I do not know how to delete the wrong page, plese delete it if you can.
- Dear Fujimaki-san,
- a wiki allows to move pages (that means, a page gets a new name). So a deletion is not necessary. If I see, that a page got a problematic name, I will correct this automatically. Don't hesitate to ask me if you have questions (or ideas).
- Best regards,
I deleted the page 'real' because the page contained only a redirect. I couldn't see any advantage of the new page. If you have an explanation please let me know. By the way, what do you want to do with the category 'pascal'?
As to a the category 'pascal' it is more that I'm keen on categories in general as a way of helping users find what's available. There is quite a number of pages that are more about Pascal in general rather than fpc so that seemed a good place to start. Hence I see it as a not-specifically-Lazarus-or-fpc-cat. Dejvid 20:16, 9 March 2007 (CET)
- If I look on the pages, where you inserted the category keyword, I see that the category is shown in red (that means, that there is no content behind it). Thats why I asked, if you want to do something special with the category. From my point we don't need this category. This wiki is about Lazarus and Free Pascal. Pascal is always inside there.
- Regarding the 'real' page it's maybe the better solution to move the whole page from 'Real' to 'real'. So we wouldn't need a redirect. I'm not sure what other users think about this. --Swen 23:27, 9 March 2007 (CET)
If you click on the category you will still get all the pages in the category. While it is true that this wiki is specifically about Lazarus and not Pascal in general, there are a number of pages that are not really fpc-Laz specific and need a cat. True, this not the most essential cat but I'm quite new to Lazarus so I don't have the confidence to decide on the most apropriate cats for those pages. Ultimately, IMO, every page should be in at least one cat.
- I have moved the page to 'real' and I also updated the links to this page. --Swen 13:45, 11 March 2007 (CET)
Hallo, ich habe eine kleine Änderung in der Carbon Seite gemacht. Könntest du die Deutsch Seite aktualisieren? Ich möchte sehen, wie die Übersetzung wäre. danke --Sekelsenmat 15:56, 28 June 2007 (CEST)
- Ich habe die Änderungen auf Carbon Interface/de übertragen. Ich bin mir in einem Punkt aber nicht sicher 'able to run lazarus'. Das Carbon Widgetset ist doch ein Teil von Lazarus oder sehe ich das falsch? --Swen 17:18, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
- Ja, the Carbon Interface gehört zu Lazarus. Bei "able to run lazarus", ich meine dass man eine Lazarus compiliert mit Carbon widgetset laufen kann. Ah, und a propos, normalerweise antwortet man in meine Talk page, damit ich eine Message über deine Antwort bekomme. Es ist ein bischen seltsam aber es funktioniert so. --Sekelsenmat 20:22, 3 July 2007 (CEST)
- Danke. Über die Talk-seiten, nein, in Wikipedia eine Diskussion in eine User-talkpage muss funktionieren wie ich habe gesagt. Es geht weiter in die gleich Seite nür wann es ist eine Artikel-talkpage und nicht eine User-talkpage. Oder am mindestens as funktioniert in deise weise in portuguesisch und englisch wikipedia. Vielleicht viele leute macht so falsch, aber die Admins und alter leute machen es richtig. --Sekelsenmat 14:14, 4 July 2007 (CEST)
hello, it's me again,
this time, i would like to copy a table from french version of wiki to english version, so i ask you for your agreement
--paulatreides 02:32, 4 July 2007 (CEST)
- If you mean this table Code Conversion Guide/fr#Fichier_Delphi_.2F_Kylix_.C3.A9quivalents_dans_Lazarus, I see no problems (don't forget to change french descriptions to english). --Swen 10:08, 4 July 2007 (CEST)
Hello Swen, I mistaken? on which page? Thank you to say to me so that I see my error :)
- You changed the LCL Defines page. I copied your changes to LCL Defines/fr and restored the english page. --Swen 11:00, 9 July 2007 (CEST)
Could you explain me quickly the difference beetwen USER and USERTALK, can i use indistinctly the two to speak to someone ?
--paulatreides 00:36, 9 July 2007 (CEST)
- The USER page is usually reserved for the user to give information about his person, his projects or whatever he wants to tell. On the USERTALK page other users can ask questions or give hints or ... . -- Swen 11:00, 9 July 2007 (CEST)
you are right but.... If you create for example a new projet(nothing more) if you type, CTRL+R, the windows will appear, but if you type CTRL+F it will not ! But if you put the cursor on the source éditor and then type CTRL+F, the find windows will appear as expected.
--paulatreides 16:15, 20 July 2007 (CEST)
Hello Swen, Thank you for your attention, please remind me if I make any mistake relating to Wiki. Vincent just add Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) as I asked. Currently I am a translator for FPC and Lazarus (Indonesian). Now I want to participate in the Wiki. Best Regards, adezm
Language Menu to translate page
--Xno 09:50, 11 May 2009 (CEST)
Revert of SQLDBTutorial1 changes by BillyRayBones
Don't know what your reasons for that are: would you like to keep the German version as-is, do you dislike the English version, something else? If there's something you would like to see different, please let me know & we can talk.
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
--BigChimp 12:42, 4 September 2011 (CEST)
- Hello BigChimp, I wrote the tutorial, because I wanted to share some information. The tutorial should describe a single topic. I also wanted to write some other tutorials (therefore the '1' in the page name), but I hadn't the time yet. It was never the idea, to write a complete guide on this page. (Feel free to write a guide if you want to do that.) The english version of this page is not so important for me. That's why I didn't revert your changes there. Regards, --Swen 14:45, 4 September 2011 (CEST)
- Ok, Swen. Guess I'm a bit more adventurous in extending the tutorial past the basic example ;) But no problem - the German version is not that important to me. (However, I wonder what happens when other people start to extend the German version based on the English one. I wouldn't mind to rename the English version and indicate that it was based on the German version, but extended, and that you wanted to keep the German version as-is). Thanks for the explanation, --BigChimp 14:57, 4 September 2011 (CEST)