- I note you collapsed the categories into a simple list. The only reason I did not do that was so that the individual categories could be expanded on to list the sub-types and give examples in the future. For example, the hobby software category could be expanded to list the individual hobbies for which we have software. Trev (talk) 02:31, 28 July 2020 (CEST)
Redirects to main pages
Today you have deleted page:
09:41 . . Trev (talk | contribs) deleted page صفحهٔ اصلی (Replaced by Main_Page/fa following correct language style for naming pages)
This page used for redirect from navigation panel to main page when choosen fa Language for wiki interface (First link at top left corner is "Main Page" for "en" and is "صفحهٔ اصلی" for "fa"). The same for other languages. Could you please restore this page?
- G'day! I have restored the page but I do not understand why. I found it because it was listed as an "orphan page" by the Wiki software. It does not use an English page name (which is Wiki policy) and is not the main page I get when selecting "فارسی (fa)" from the main page languages. The "real" main/fa is a mixture of Arabic/English. Should the "فارسی (fa)" page be _moved_ to main/fa? I'm sure I must be missing something :)
- Thanks for restoring page.
- It is Farsi (Iranian).
- Old version of this page may be used for copy some text to Main Page/fa but it should do users who know Farsi
- I see you deleted such pages for other languages. This breaks current configuration.
- You can understand current configuration via reading thread at forum:
- I think there are three ways for restoring of working link to main pages from navigation panel:
- Restore old pages (but then we'll have the trouble discussed at forum)
- Save text for links but change addresses to "Main Page/??"
- Save text for links but change all addresses to English "Main Page"
- Currently I added redirect for that page.