From Free Pascal wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Unzip and zip
The unzip and zip package contains several routines to unzip or zip files on every Lazarus supported platforms. There are 4 units:
- zip a unit which implements an zip mechanism with native Pascal links.
- unzip a unit which implements an unzip mechanism with native Pascal links.
- zipbase a unit which defines the interface for the info-zip unzip library.
- ziptypes contains some type definitions for the unzip unit.
The zip library unit is included in Lazarus 2.
- zip library link
- paszlib: Object oriented zip file handling which does not require external libraries
Go back to Packages List