From Free Pascal wiki
Unzip and zip
The unzip and zip package contains several routines to unzip or zip files on every Lazarus supported platforms. There are 4 units:
- zip a unit which implements an zip mechanism with native Pascal links.
- unzip a unit which implements an unzip mechanism with native Pascal links.
- zipbase a unit which defines the interface for the info-zip unzip library.
- ziptypes contains some type definitions for the unzip unit.
The zip library unit is included in Lazarus 2.
- zip library link
- paszlib: Object oriented zip file handling which does not require external libraries
Go back to Packages List