LAMW on Linux
For help installing an Android LAMW development environment on Linux, there are several tutorials and how-to posts in the forums. Android development has a large dependency stack (java, gradle, ant, build-tools, Android SDK version, NDK version, etc), so tutorials for setting up a development environment tend to eventually break if not regularly tested and updated.
- From the Lazarus Android forum
- LAMW Manager by Daniel Oliveira Souza
- Android Development Environment on Linux (FPCUPdeluxe + LAMW) by Wayne Sherman
- LAMW 0.8 on Ubuntu 18.04 Installation Guide by Handoko
- Linux Docs folder at LAMW Github
- Linux Docs folder a LAMW Github