Page Of Code Sites
' Major sites for Pascal, Delphi and Kylix code '
- If you have some favorite sites that aren't here, please add them.
- 1 Super Sites with Components
- 2 Libraries
- 3 Documentation
Super Sites with Components
- http://pascal-central.com/ special for Mac OS
Verry good sources, tools, docs: http://assarbad.net/en/stuff/
Delphi Free Component Index
(links seems obsolete? Somebody knows if a copy is available?) HUGE index of free components (download a zipped version below) Download zipped free component index another mirror
Other major sites
- http://www.devx.com/tips/delphi-and-pascal/ Tips (1997-1999)
- http://www.drbob42.com/delphi/index.htm Dr. Bob's Delphi Clinic
- http://www.trsek.com 340 source pascal code - game, mathematics, graphics, homework
- http://www.freepascal.ru Articles and a forum for Russian users of Free Pascal
- http://www.Corpsman.de Lots of Delphi and Lazarus programs / tutorials and components
- http://delphiallimite.blogspot.com Code, tutorials, examples for Delphi (Spanish) - Last update 2010
- http://www.devsuperpage.com/Articles/Delphi.aspx Delphi Articles/Tips
- http://www.schoolfreeware.com/Free_Pascal_Tutorials.html Free Pascal video tutorials using Lazarus
SWAG is an archive of tips and example programs for Turbo Pascal/Borland Pascal and early Delphi. Much of it is still applicable to today's Object Pascal - and much is obsolete...
- http://gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html (broken link)
- http://www.bsdg.org/swag/index.html (broken link)
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/mtdorb MTDORB is a free and open source ORB implementation for Delphi and Kylix. It is intended to be a fully compliant implementation of the CORBA 2.3 standard. Currently in doesn't compile with Free Pascal, but work has started to make it FPC compatible.
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fxds OLAP Decision Cube Components (Delphi only)
- http://zeoslib.sourceforge.net/ native database access across different platforms, go-to http://zeos.firmos.at/ to see Zeoslib forum.
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fibl FreeIBComponents package porting for Lazarus.
- http://source.online.free.fr SQLitePass components allowing connection to databases created with Kexi or SQLite Administrator.
- http://www.progdigy.com/modules.php?name=UIB Database components for Firebird, Interbase and Yaffil
- http://www.instantobjects.org Object Pascal ORM (Delphi only at the moment)
- tiOPF (Techinsite Object Persistence Framework) is a object-to-database mapping and persistence framework. It supports Free Pascal and Delphi, has support for 10+ database backends, and 1600+ unit tests run every three hours, to make sure everything stays super stable. tiOPF has been open-sourced since 1999. You can find its website at http://tiopf.sourceforge.net
- FBLib is a Firebird and Interbase database component suite. It works with Free Pascal, Delphi and Kylix. It also includes the Firebird/Interbase management & services components (backup, server info, user admin etc). It also has other components that add functionality like metadata extraction (DDL), script execution and export data to HTML or SQL.
- http://synopse.info/fossil/wiki?name=SQLite3+Framework Synopse mORMot is a Client-Server ORM/ODM SOA MVC framework for Delphi 6 up to Delphi 10.1 Berlin and FPC >= 3.0.0, targeting Win32/Win64 and Linux via FPC for high-performance servers, with direct client consumption via REST/JSON from any Delphi (VCL/FMX), FPC/Lazarus or SmartMobileStudio/HTML5 platform (including mobile targets). It has a very active community at http://synopse.info/forum . Source on GitHub https://github.com/synopse/mORMot . Samples can be found here https://github.com/synopse/mORMot/tree/master/SQLite3/Samples
Graphics, games, multimedia
- http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com - PGD(Pascal Game Developement)
- http://www.delphigamer.com - DelphiGamer Magazine & Games Showcase
- http://jedi-sdl.pascalgamedevelopment.com - SDL Headers for Free Pascal/Lazarus, Delphi, GNU Pascal, TMT Pascal, and others
- http://www.afterwarp.net - Asphyre DirectX-based game component tools
- http://www.micrel.cz/Dx - Unofficial updated DirectX game components
- http://www.delphi3d.net - OpenGL, Graphics, etc.
- http://www.delphigl.com/index2.php - OpenGL, Graphics, etc.
- http://www.sulaco.co.za - OpenGL, Graphics, etc.
- http://www.noeska.com - OpenGL, OpenAL, Graphics
- http://www.noeska.com/doal - OpenAL Headers
- http://glscene.sourceforge.net/index.php - OpenGL library for Delphi, Kylix and Lazarus
- http://www.sulaco.co.za/quake2 - The famous Quake2 game code translated to Object Pascal
- http://www.clootie.ru - DirectX Headers for C++Builder, Delphi and Free Pascal/Lazarus
- http://www.kolmck.net - Key Objects Library - a.k.a. KOL - main website. Create very small GUI apps with win32/64/ce in delphi and fpc
- http://extpascal.googlecode.com ExtPascal is a framework for Delphi/Lazarus/Free Pascal to develop RIA/Web2/AJAX applications based on Ext JS library
- http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/pascal/ curl is a command line tool for transferring files with URL syntax
- http://z505.com/powtils/idx.shtml Free Pascal Web Units allow you to write CGI programs
- http://synapse.ararat.cz/index.htm The SYNAPSE library aims to create a complete library of classes and functions
- http://webrad.sourceforge.net/ WebRAD is a web application development framework and library of components for Delphi/Kylix that replaces HTML editing with a drag-and-drop approach. (dead delphi/kylix project, good to port)
- http://www.benibela.de/sources_en.html#internettools Internet Tools is a set of libraries for webpage processing: a html/xml parser with sax/dom-like interface, a XPath 2 / XQuery expression engine, CSS 3 selectors, xml pattern-matching and a http/s connection wrapper (around synapse and wininet)
- http://log4delphi.sourceforge.net/ Log Components (Delphi only at the moment)
- Using LAM/MPI in Free Pascal: a message with source code from C. Cremers:
http://www.lam-mpi.org/MailArchives/lam/2002/01/3698.php (http://www.win.tue.nl/~ccremers/pascalmpi/index.html is obsolete!)
- LazReport LazReport is based on the FreeReport project. This generator is very fast. LazReport is not compatible with FastReport and FreeReport.
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/braslib/ Braslibrary is a report and others components pack for Delphi and Lazarus. It is alfa release and has a lot of problems, but has a great potential (p.e. justified text)
- http://reportman.sourceforge.net ReportManager (Delphi only)
- Lazarus tutorials by SchoolFreeware (YouTube) Also webpage
- Sheepdog Lazarus & Delphi Tutorials - TK Boyd
- Modern Object Pascal Introduction - Michalis Kamburelis
- Start programming using Object Pascal - Motaz
- Articles by Michael Canneyt High Quality material by a Lazarus developer
- Library of Programming Articles - Canneyt, Geldenhuis
- Essential Pascal by Marco Cantu
- Essential Delphi by Marco Cantu
- Delphi Programming Tutorials - Zarco Gajic Articles of high quality, generally useful for Lazarus/FreePascal
- Delphi Basics - An ObjectPascal Reference
- http://mc-computing.com/Languages/ A "Rosetta Stone" site that compares how to perform various tasks in different languages.
http://www-rab.larc.nasa.gov/nmp/nmpLinks.htm Numerical Methods in Pascal. Jun 2016 server not found. http://www.arrakis.es/~sigecom/SitesIngles.htm. Jun 2016 server not found.
How to Write Source Code
Why? Because the code you write should be read with ease by others and even yourself.
- Borland tutorial (broken link: was linking to Object Pascal Style Guide by Charles Calvert)
- Object Pascal Style Guide - Charles Calvert (archive), Alternative at embarcadero, Alternative at Jedi
- JEDI tutorial and tools
Pascal, Delphi and Kylix Blogs
- http://lazarusroad.blogspot.com/ - 'On the road with Lazarus/Freepascal'
- http://lazplanet.blogspot.com/ - 'LazPlanet'
- http://webster.cs.ucr.edu/ - 'Assembly Language Programing'
- http://www.wotsit.org/ - 'Programer's file format collection'
- http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html/ GNU
- http://www.cs.utah.edu/dept/old/texinfo/ The Gnu Info Tree
- http://www.rosettacode.org/ (or more directly Category:Pascal)- Simple tasks in many languages; Pascal is sorely under-represented for such a readable language. MediaWiki, so anyone can contribute!