From Lazarus wikiJump to navigationJump to search
English (en) │
中文（中国大陆） (zh_CN) │
RackCtls is a a collection of components with an "Hi-fi system" appearance:
- TLEDButton a button with a LED.
- TLEDButtonPanel its matching panel.
- TScrewPanel a panel with screws in its corners.
- TLEDDisplay 7-segment LED display for numerical values.
- TLEDMeter LED bar graph, Vu-meter style.
The download contains the component, an installation package and a demo application, that illustrates the features of the component.
Original author: Simon Reinhardt Lazarus adaptation by: Luca Olivetti
From the source file:
Diese Komponenten sind Public Domain, das Urheberrecht liegt aber beim Autor.
These components are Public Domain, the copyright however remains with the author. )
The latest stable release can be found here or on Lazarus CCR.
The source repository is here.
- Version 1.20.4 TLEDDisplay can show numbers in hex, use FPC resources for the icons
- Version 1.20.3 Fix memory leak in TLedDisplay, remove ctl3d/parentctl3d properties (removed from lazarus)
- Version 1.20.2 Fixed default color for TLedButtn/TLedButtonPanel
- Version 1.20 Initial release
Dependencies / System Requirements
- None that I know of
Status: Stable (I hope)
- The original TButtonPanel has been renamed to TLedButtonPanel since Lazarus has already a TButtonPanel in its standard components palette
- The license is unclear to me
- Unzip the file
- Open the package RackCtlsPkg.lpk in the lazarus ide
- Click install
The RackCtls Example Application
The sample application is in the LazDemo subdirectory
- Open RackDemo.lpi