From Free Pascal wiki
A TStrings is a datatype that can hold an arbitrary length list of strings. The strings in a TStrings are accessible as concatenated plain text or as a series of strings.
- TObject - Base class of all classes.
- Add() - add a string to the list
- AddStrings() - Add contents of another stringlist to this list.
- Assign() - Assign the contents of another stringlist to this one.
- Clear() - Removes all strings and associated objects from the list.
- IndexOf() - Find a string in the list and return its position.
- IndexOfName()- Finds the index of a name in the name-value pairs.
- Insert() - Insert a string in the list.
- LoadFromFile() - Load the contents of a file as a series of strings.
- LoadFromStream() - Load the contents of a stream as a series of strings.
- SaveToFile() - Save the contents of the list to a file.
- SaveToStream() - Save the contents of the string to a stream.
- GetNameValue() - Return both name and value of a name,value pair based on it's index.
- ExtractName() - Extract the name part of a string
- TextLineBreakStyle - Determines which line breaks to use in the Text property
- Delimiter - Delimiter character used in DelimitedText.
- DelimitedText - Get or set all strings in the list in a delimited form.
- StrictDelimiter - Should only the delimiter character be considered a delimiter
- QuoteChar - Quote character used in DelimitedText.
- NameValueSeparator - Value of the character used to separate name,value pairs
- ValueFromIndex - Return the value part of a string based on it's index.
- Capacity - Capacity of the list, i.e. number of strings that the list can currently hold before it tries to expand.
- CommaText - Contents of the list as a comma-separated string.
- Count - Number of strings in the list.
- Names - Name parts of the name-value pairs in the list.
- Objects - Indexed access to the objects associated with the strings in the list.
- Values - Value parts of the name-value pairs in the list.
- Strings - Indexed access to the strings in the list.
- Text - Contents of the list as one big string.