In the "Lazarus IDE" wiki page I found some sort of inconsistency. Can you spot the two differences in the following excerpt?:
- IDE Window: Environment Options
- IDE Window: External Tools
- IDE Window: External Tool
- IDE Window: Extract Procedure
- IDE Window:Evaluate/Modify
- IDE Window:Event Log
- IDE Window: Find
- IDE Window: Find in files
The same thing happens a few lines later once again:
IDE Window:Variable Inspector
Yes, it is the missing space character immediately after the colon in "IDE Window:".
I think this should be fixed by renaming these three file - i.e. insert the missing space. As I don't know how to rename a page in this wiki, someone else should do this. I will then fix the links in the appropriate pages.
--billyraybones 20:23, 23 August 2011 (CEST)
- Yes, some of the page names are inconsistent. But there are links from Lazarus to these pages (they are used as an online help). If you change the names, no Lazarus user will find them (from inside Lazarus). To 'rename' a page you have to move it. You will be asked then for the target page name. Regards --Swen 16:10, 24 August 2011 (CEST)