From Lazarus wikiJump to navigationJump to search
This template puts a dotted box around a term. It's a little different than the standard Pascal highlighting, and can be used to identify something to be emphasized, but not the same way code is.
- The first argument is the text to put a box around.
- The second argument is p if you want the box as a separate paragraph, or empty if you have a span of text.
- An optional argument color= is the dot color, which can be a color name or a value e.g color=black (which is the default color) or color=#c000ff .
- Optionally padding= (space between the text and the box) can be set, it defaults to 2px'.
- Optionally 'margin= (space between the box and
text around it) can be set, it defaults to 2px.