CmdLineCfg is a component that allows to create describe of a command-line parameters for any console application. As a product of the description, it's capable of generating graphic user-interface for it.
Its main features are :
- reading the command line options from an external configuration file
- conditional availability of options
- versioning of the command-line options
The download contains the component, an installation package and a demo application, that illustrates the features of the component along with some instrumentation for evaluating the chart on a given system.
Dmitry 'skalogryz' Boyarintsev
FPC modified LGPL (same as the FPC RTL and the Lazarus LCL). You can contact the author if the modified LGPL doesn't work with your project licensing.
The latest stable release can be found on link to the lazarus-ccr sf download location.
- Version 0.3 - initial check in
Dependencies / System Requirements
- install cmdlinecfg package
- install fpcoptide extension
- copy fpc.copt file to the lazarus configuration folder (/etc/lazarus for unix systems, or %appdata%\lazarus on windows)
- conf.coptui to lazarus configuration folder