From Lazarus wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Basic development techniques with Lazarus and Free Pascal are described here, as well as hints for special optimization approaches.
- ARM Embedded Tutorials - STM32, Raspberry Pi Pico (RP2040)
- AVR Programming
- AVR Embedded Tutorials
- Binutils - needed for your platform
- Framework for ARM Cortex-M and Microchip PIC32
- Native ARM Systems
- PascalSCADA components
- RPi hardware access
- Sanos Operating System Kernel
- Self-Hosted Development Environments
Hint: This section is for inclusion in the Portal:Embedded.
(This hint is not included)